- Visitors must wear face coverings inside the premises, unless medically exempt or aged under 11. We reserve the right to refuse admission if face coverings are not worn.
- Hand sanitizer will be available at the entrance and we ask that visitors use it before entering the premises.
- Please try to avoid unnecessary handling of shop stock. If you cannot see what you are looking for, please speak to a member of staff who will be happy to help.
- Inside the premises there will be a clearly signed one-way system around the building.
- Our staff will be wearing face masks and will be on hand to assist you.
- The till point is screened, and social distancing queue markers are in place on the floor.
- Public toilet facilities are not available on-site.
- Groups of family and friends must not exceed the rule of 6.
- During busy periods we will be operating a one-in/one out policy.
- Staff will be available to assist and help visitors with our new social distancing procedures.
Cleaning and hygiene
- The premises will be cleaned throughout the day, with particular regard to regular cleaning of touchpoints, such as the entrance door and counter area.
- Our staff will be wearing face masks.
- We will be maintaining social distancing of 2m or 1m with risk mitigation.
We thank you in advance for your patience and understanding and we look forward to welcoming you back.